Chemical Management Objectives
- Optimize product performance and longevity.
- Control/reduce excessive consumption.
- Control and manage a Quality assured, JIT, Zero Inventory.
- Create open lines of communication.
- Report progress and preventive maintenance issues.
- Increase productivity through less chemical related downtime.
- Improve component quality through controlled product applications and processing Training of salary and union personnel in application, care and safety.
- Reduce and control costs associated with program with detailed tracking of product and process changes.
Benefits that can be associated from our chemical management program include:
- Total and complete responsibility.
- Immediate response and virtually 24 hour service.
- Real-time fluid system analysis and reporting.
- A built-in preventive maintenance program.
- Coordination and co-reaction to all three shifts.
- Comprehensive employee training.
- Involvement and interaction with your hazard committee, business units and functional Continuous phases of new technologies.
- Control and reduction of overall costs.
- Applicable product consolidation and recycling.
- Less overall down time, more up time.
- Status reviews on a regular basis.
- Less time spend by your personnel on chemical problems.
- Assurance that machine tool manufacturer's requirements are met.
- Assurance of proper storage and handling of products.